The month of October was pretty quiet all round only 22 properties sold Worldwide.
The Yuan dropping in value, the USD increasing in value against all currencies has not helped and the Stock Markets in Correction territory.
Trade war Between USA and China keeps hotting up with idol threats of increased Tariffs that is only causing the US Dollar to Rise causing USA goods to more expensive for their exporters to find Buyers through the World and a prediction on China Media USA heading for rise in Inflation.
The Australian Government’s New Tax on Foreign Residences Purchasing Properties comes into effect 1st January 2019 a whopping 7% on the purchase Price of the Property.
In the Month of October we had only 4 enquiries on Properties in Australia with News Media Raising concerns the Real Estate Market is going to Drop by a Massive 40%.
We have already seen this price reduction not only is Australia but also Spain, Greece, USA and parts of Europe.
The Threat of official Interest Rates Rising in all parts of the World is now causing an inflationary effect for all Countries.
We are very optimistic about Real Estate Sales, Investments in the coming year 2019.
SALES for October.
- New Zealand, 3 Homes & 1 Commercial Property
- Thailand, 2 House Sales
- Cambodia , 3 Commercial Properties (Hot Spot Country for Investors)
- Norway, 2 Adjoining Homes.
- Amsterdam, 1 House Sale.
- United States of America, 2 House Sales
- Panama, 1 Shopping Complex.
- Mongolia, 1 Condo Complex with 64 Units.
- Cape Town South Africa, 1 Office Business Centre Complex.
- Canada, 3 House Sales.
- United Kingdom 1 Country Hotel , 1 small block of 6 Units